Ultrasonic cavitation, also known as New Body Contour, is a simple procedure that relies on sound waves to flush fat from the body instead of intensive surgery. It destroys the outer membrane of the fat cells allowing the liquids within to be utilized as energy or drained by the body’s own natural filtration system. A single body part treatment lasts 20–40 minutes.
During an ultrasonic cavitation procedure, noninvasive machines target specific body areas with low-frequency sound waves (they’re what put the “ultrasonic” in “ultrasonic cavitation”) and, in some cases, light suction. This process heats and vibrates the layer of fat cells below the skin’s surface. The pressure eventually causes the outer membrane of the fat cells to liquefy thereby releasing their contents into the bloodstream. Proponents of the procedure believe that the body is then able to process these fatty acids through its proverbial waste-disposal plant: the lymphatic system.
See the Amazing Results:
Achieve radiant, glowing skin with a chemical peel. At New Body Contour we have a variety of peel options from mild, for a pre-event glow, to deep peels, which address more serious skin issues. Our estheticians will consult with you to choose the right peel for your skin concerns.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
- Areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling